Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The farm through a child's view

Ashley and I took the girls out to the farm the day they started cutting wheat. 
Of Course, we cooked lunch and then decided to ride with the boys.
Maddie (my now 7yr old) took my camera and this is what she captured.
Pretty talented if you ask me, but I am a little bias! 






I would say she was working, but I can't lie!  She was just playing around her Daddy's truck and this is how she ended up.  Like father like daughter!




My littlest Angel!









And who says that I don't have any drama in my house???
This explains it all!


I guess Maddie thought her toes would make a cute picture!



My wonderful Daddy... Aka... Papa



Look at that big Texas Sky!  
Well, actually I think this is New Mexico. 
I just want to reach up and grab it!



All in a hard days work!
That's how you get food people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sister-in-Laws

The Sister-in-Laws
Dia and Ashley