Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Pumpkin Recipe

Happy Fall Y'all!!!
This is my favorite time of the year.
The leaves are turning, the air is cool, and the flies are going away!
The guys are busy harvesting corn and the girls and I are busy with all the activities of FALL!
This is a recipe that I got from GA from one of my Aunts.  I cooked it on TV last week and thought I would share it with all of you!  Hope you enjoy it as much as we DO!
Here is my link to watch Studio 4


You start off with...... 
1 Classic Yellow Cake Mix (I use Duncan Hines) 
3 eggs
1 cup sugar
12 oz can evaporated milk
1 large can pumpkin
1 stick butter
1 cup chopped pecans 
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla




 Mix together the 3 eggs, sugar, can milk, can pumpkin, and Vanilla
Save the butter, pecans, and the cake mix until later!!!

Then in my house when you turn on the beaters this is what happens.......



 She comes running screaming "Ma'ma, Ma'ma"
"Hmmmmm"
Just look at that face. I can't tell her no!


Get it girl! 


Back to the recipe, 
Now pour the pumpkin batter in a 9x13 baking dish.
Make sure you spray the pan!!!



 Take that cake mix and sift it over the pumpkin batter. 
Then drizzle the 1 stick melted butter over the dry cake mix.
Sprinkle with the chopped pecans.


Here is a side view


 Bake this in the oven on 350 degrees for about 1 hour
I promise you,  it is the best..... serve it with whipped cream!
You will hurt yourself eating this!


 Here are my little trick o treats


Maddie and Maelee were girls going back to the Future!


 Little Miss Mary Richard was a ice cream cone.
That is her favorite thing to eat!



Big News Flash..... The Big Dreher/Gardner wedding date has been set for March 10, 2012 in Fayetteville Arkansas
Check out the wedding website to get all the details!
We are so EXCITED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sister-in-Laws

The Sister-in-Laws
Dia and Ashley