Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Water Babies



Summer has began!

 This heat requires some water....

And in Texas there isn't much of it.
So, Ashley and I took the girls to the beach for a week of fun in the sun.  
When you travel with 3 little girls it requires a whole entourage so my Mom came, Ashley's Mom Nancy, and Ashley's sister Shelby.
Hauling 3 girls was hard, but we had a great time and made so many memories! 
 We all really enjoyed  the fresh seafood that we can't get in Texas!

Here are just a few of my pictures that we took.


This picture just sums up my life story.  
Usually there is one in the group that is not happy.   


Just could eat this one up!  


Mary Richard has learned how to put clothes over her head.  
Now that doesn't mean they always go in the right spot.
Here she has Maelee's Bikini top on around her neck. 


My girls love the sand and salt water!
That is why I call them "water babies" you have to pull them out of it


Tea Party one morning before the beach
And yes that is shopping bags in the background
Florida has outlets!!!!! 


Aunt Hashie soaking up the sun.
Don't she look just precious....


I think I will just lean on this here Ice Chest


That sand and sun was just too much.
She is just covered in sand and still laid down and took a nap!
Yuck!


My DIVA! 


The 1yr old is walking!
that just means 1 more kid to chase


This one is growing up way too fast
She thinks she is 16!


loves the waves...


 Digging a hole


This is where Maddie stayed all week.  In the water with her board.
She told Maelee just to ride them waves like they were a horse... be cowgirl tuff!
Boy, can you guess where we are from????
TEXAS

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sister-in-Laws

The Sister-in-Laws
Dia and Ashley