Tuesday, February 15, 2011

God Heals All.......

Day by Day my middle child still seems to amaze.  As the kids were getting ready for their private Christian school this morning,  Maelee (my 4 yr old) began playing with a flash light.  She would point it in her eyes, then in her older sister's eyes, and then in my eyes.  I guess at 7:00 a.m. this morning she was bored and just thought it would be fun??  I told her to quit that!  That by pointing the light into someones eyes could make them go blind. She then began to ask me what that meant???  After a 10 minute explanation of what blind is, she gave me that look.  The look she always gives when her brain is turning and she is getting ready to argue what I said  is not true.  Then she looked up at me with those big blue eyes and says "Mom, but my teacher says that God can heal all. Right?  So, So, He can just give me and my sister a news eyes."  As the tears filled my eyes, I just gave up and told her to ask her teacher to explain. God Love her.....
-Dia-

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sister-in-Laws

The Sister-in-Laws
Dia and Ashley