Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mama's Tassels

 Here is my Baby!
Mary-Richard is my 3rd little girl who is 8 months old.  She got her name from her Daddy and Granddaddy.  Being the 3rd and last little girl my husband and I wanted  to pass on his family name.
So, in turn Mary-Richard it is!  She is an easy going baby, a happy baby, a very loud baby, and one of my angels!
 But last week Mama's angel started moving!
Which is not good!  Having 3 ,under the age of 6 yrs old, all  moving made my job even harder. It was hard before, but now that I can't sit her somewhere and she stays is really challenging. While cooking dinner today (which regardless of what Mr. Biggs says I do cook and I think I do a pretty good job of it )  I put Mary-Richard on a blanket on the floor with her toys.  Which she loves to do!  A few minutes later I heard her screaming. Now let me tell you, Mary-Richard has some lungs.  I guess it is being the 3rd child that if you don't have a big mouth you aren't heard???  Well, believe me we can't miss her.  You hear her before you see her!  She had gotten herself stuck under the couch.  Her wonderful oldest sister Maddie moved her back to her blanket and toys on the floor. Maddie could be her second mother for all the help she gives me!
And poor Maelee (my middle child) that is another blog!
Then she made her way over there again and the 2nd time she crawled to the couch this is what she found......
Mama's tassels... And boy did she have a good time!
I think she played with them for about 10 minutes, which in baby time that is a while!  She had the best time and with her being my LAST BABY  I couldn't even get on to her.  She look so sweet and precious!  We will just let her tear Mama's beautiful sofa apart.        
No big deal!
Well that is until NoNo found her (aka...... MAELEE)
But like I said.... NoNo needs a blog all to herself!
-Dia_

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sister-in-Laws

The Sister-in-Laws
Dia and Ashley