Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Maddie


Here is my first born, Maddie Elizabeth.
All 3 of my girls are totally different.  They all have their own personalities, their own looks, and their own talents.  My Maddie is my horse lover.  Maelee rides too, but she just rides because Maddie does.  My Maddie rides because she loves it.  If she could eat, sleep ,and live at the barn with the horses she could.  She has a horse named Sonny and that is her baby.  To her, Sonny does no wrong.  Last week Sonny bucked her off and Maddie was more concerned about her horse thinking that she hurt her than Maddie being hurt herself! Both my big girls ride 3 to 4 times a week.  I wonder often where in the hell that get this from.  I am so far from a horse person that it is scary.  When we first moved from Arkansas to Texas I literally had to take riding lessons to even learn how to saddle the horse.  It was something that I didn't enjoy doing, but my girls love it so much that I felt the need to get involved in it as much as I could.  This is something that I figure will be a life long involvement and I need to be comfortable around horses and be able to help them with their horses.  I remember as a child, my Mama took up tennis to be able to play with me.  Wither or not Mama enjoyed it I don't know but she did it for me.  Maddie makes me so proud sitting on top of that horse. She makes it look so graceful and takes so much pride in how she rides.  Not real sure if she is running the barrels correct, but I am still one proud MAMA!
Today world you were blessed to meet  My Maddie

1 comment:

  1. Aw that makes me cry. :( How heartbreaking and I will pray for Maddie's heart. :( {HUGS} momma and she is an amazing girl!

    ReplyDelete

The Sister-in-Laws

The Sister-in-Laws
Dia and Ashley